Sign In
+
Print Print E-mail E-mail Share Share

The Ursuline Fund

HELP THEM WRITE THEIR STORIES
Ursuline Academy is dedicated to the full growth of the individual student and to providing opportunities for the young women in its care to write their own stories.

The stories are of those who will change lives through teaching. Others will save lives through the power to heal. Some will generate new possibilities through enterprise, or improve communities through endeavors in science and law. Some will support and nourish; others will inspire through the arts.

Our enduring hope for every Ursuline student is that, as her story unfolds, it reflects the spirit of St. Angela which calls every young woman to leadership and service to others. The transformative Ursuline experience is only accomplished with your help.

Please give now to The Ursuline Fund.
Tuition and fees alone don’t cover the entire cost of an Ursuline education. At Ursuline, tuition and fees represent 87 percent of the actual cost of education for each girl. The Ursuline Fund helps supply the remaining 13 percent.
CONTACT US
Christy Frazer
Director of Institutional Advancement
469-232-3584