Summer Programs at Ursuline
Ready for a fun one-of-a-kind summer experience? Explore future careers, experience new cultures, or take an online class to fulfill a requirement.
Our opportunities aren’t limited to Ursuline students. Ursuline Athletics Camps for girls grades 1-8 help you sharpen your sports skills and have fun with Ursuline coaches. Ursuline Adventure Camps for grades 6-8 let you explore STEM, Musical Theater, Leadership Skills, and more!
Summer Programs 2020 are now complete. Keep an eye on this page for exciting Summer 2021 plans. Registration will open February 1, 2021. Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important Dates for Summer 2020 Camps
June dates will be rescheduled for July. Please check back for more details.
- July 6 - 10: Camp Week 5
- July 13 - 17: Camp Week 6
- July 20 - 24: Camp Week 7
- July 27 - 31: Camp Week 8
- August 3 - 6: Camp Week 9
Important Dates for Summer 2020 School Courses & Workshops
- February 11 - 14: Summer School Course Requests for current students
- April 14 - 17: Summer School Course Requests for new students
- June 1: Last day to add/drop credit classes and June Workshops
- June 4: Virtual Summer School Orientation, first day of Senior Summer School online courses
- June 5: First day of all other Summer School online credit courses
- June 15: Last day to add/drop August Back-to-School Workshops
- June 8 - 12: Workshop Week 1 (online)
- June 15 - 19: Workshop Week 2 (online)
- June 22 - 26: Workshop Week 3 (online)
- June 25: Last day of Summer School online credit courses
- August 3 - 6: Back-to-School Workshops