Thank you for your interest in the Ursuline Academy of Dallas Student Internship Program. We look forward to matching student interests with available placements. Please review instructions and business participation criteria below prior to filling out the form on the left.
In order to complete your application, please complete the steps and submit the materials listed below.
Complete and submit the application form on the left side of this page. If more than one position will be offered, please complete a separate form for each individual position.
Email the following two items to Christian Freberg:
- A Certificate of Coverage indicating general liability
- A business logo or image you would like to be used to represent your company in the Internship Opportunities catalog presented to the students
Internship opportunities will be offered in March to current junior students. Participating organizations will be notified of student assignments by mid May.
While there is no guarantee that all internship placements offered will be filled, every effort will be made to assign all available opportunities in response to diverse student interests.
Business must meet the following criteria to participate in the Student Internship Program:
- Position offering up to 60 hours to be completed between June 1 and August 15, 2018
- A manageable, structured environment providing real-world experience
- Position and location are secure and safe for a minor
- Creates a sense of accomplishment and challenges the student to think critically when applicable
- Provides learning opportunities that are applicable to their field of interest
- Mentor and student assume responsibility to communicate and setup schedule for completion of hours, and any unforeseen scheduling changes
- Mentor to complete exit evaluation survey after student has met all placement requirements