At Ursuline, Catholic Christian Identity and core values are firmly embedded in the Academy’s mission and heritage.
The spirit of St. Angela Merici, foundress of the Ursuline order, is instilled in the daily life of the school through curricular and co-curricular activities as well as liturgies and special programs, including:
- Four years of study in Theology
- Regular school-wide celebrations of the Eucharist
- Opportunities to pray, study, worship, and serve
- Weekly celebrations of the Eucharist in the Ursuline chapel
- Prayer to begin and end each day
Students gather regularly for worship, spiritual enrichment, and sacramental life. At least twice a semester, students also attend daily Mass and are given the opportunity to participate in the sacrament of Reconciliation during Advent and Lent.
There is an ecumenical spirit at Ursuline which respects the various faith traditions in the classroom, and welcomes students from other faiths.
“I am with you always, lending aid to your prayers.”— St. Angela Merici