All student medical information is on an online database called Magnus Health SMR (Student Medical Record). The secure web-based system houses school-related forms, including athletic forms, over-the-counter medication forms, and other health forms. You have continuous access to your child’s health record as well as the ability to make updates when needed. There is one account per family.
Please know that only UA employees who are licensed and certified medical providers have access to this information. Coaches are only informed of student contact information and any emergency action plan specific to individual students who have conditions which may warrant it.
Things to Remember
- It is required to submit ALL completed forms electronically through Magnus. No paper forms will be accepted.
- Magnus tells you which forms need to be completed in a handy to-do list. Your physical examination form needs to be downloaded, printed out, and signed by a physician.
- Please note some forms can be completed with an electronic signature while other forms require a physical signature or parent’s signature.
- Upload a signed physical even if Ursuline currently has a copy on file. Ursuline is unable to upload documents to student profiles, so parents need to upload their copy of the physical into Magnus.
- Parents need to upload forms they’ve downloaded into the correct, corresponding section/area. If three forms are required in a section, upload all three completed forms together. If a parent uploads a form to a section/area, it replaces existing forms in that section/area.
- Please provide at least one emergency contact who isn’t a parent/guardian.
Your daughter will not be permitted to try out for a sport unless the athletic paperwork and her physical examination form is current and submitted online through Magnus Health SMR for review by the school athletic trainer.
Forms are designated for TAPPS sports and non-TAPPS sports. Non-TAPPS sports are Jesuit and Cistercian Cheerleading, Rangerettes, Crew, and Lacrosse.
How Access Your Magnus Health SMR Account
- Go to https://secure.magnushealthportal.com. Your Backpack and Magnus Health username are the same. You were provided a temporary password in an email from Magnus Health.
- Make sure to view the video tutorial to familiarize yourself with the system. It will appear on the first screen after you have logged in.
Because Magnus contains health-related documents and is HIPPA compliant, Ursuline can only assist you with username information. Contact Shanna Housley for username assistance.
Magnus offers many helpful online tools under the “Need Help?” tab.
- A step-by-step guide
- Live chat
- View tutorial video
- For Magnus Health SMR customer support, call 877-461-6831 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Athletic Forms Questions? Contact Athletic Trainer Amanda McVicker.