- Go to the RankOne Website: rankonesport.com.
- At website, select “For Parents” on the top ribbon.
- Select "Login." This will take you to the list of states.
- Select “Texas” from the list of states.
- Once selected, you will be directed to a list of schools in Texas. Scroll down to Ursuline Academy - Dallas, which is near the bottom of the list.
- Once you have selected the school, you will be directed to this screen:
You will select “Proceed To Online Forms.” If you have not created a parent account, follow the instructions for creating a parent account. Prior to logging in you will have to confirm your email address. You will receive an email from RankOne. Go to your email inbox, open the confirmation email from RankOne and confirm your email. If you don’t see the confirmation email, check your spam/junk folders. In addition, if it is not in either your inbox or spam and you have Yahoo email, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After confirming your email, you will be able to log in and tie your child(ren) to your parent account by inputting your child/children’s name and date(s) of birth. Once this is done, you will be able to see your child/children’s Rank one record(s). You will see that your child is currently “Not in compliance.”
- Click on the out of compliance wording, and you will be directed to the forms that you will read and sign. You MAY sign for your child. The first form is the student profile. It will be populated with the majority of your information. Please verify this information and make any necessary updates. Check all of the appropriate boxes, and at the bottom, both parent and student sign. Again, parents are most welcome to sign for their child(ren).
- The second form is the TAPPS signature page. This is the page that you and your child will have to sign acknowledging that you have reviewed all of the items that are listed underneath that document. The first is the Acknowledgement of Rules. Click on that link and review the document. Then return to the previous page and check the box indicating that you have reviewed that document. Continue with each link. You must open each link until you have reviewed all of the attached documents there. Once again, parents are most welcome to sign for their child(ren).
- Next is the section where you indicate in which sports your child will participate. Don’t worry if you don’t check a sport and your child decides to play that sport later; it can be added at a later time.
- When completed, sign the form, and you have completed your child’s eligibility in Rank One!
Should you have problems, please contact email@example.com, and someone in the Athletics Department will be more than happy to assist you!
Additionally, the Athletics Department has created a short tutorial video: https://youtu.be/Mlt4MExortw.