The Student Internship Program is seeking businesses to mentor rising seniors this summer for at least 60 hours. Our students have a wide variety of interests, so we are open all types of internship opportunities!
As an internship mentor, you/your staff would:
- Provide the student with opportunities to apply critical thinking and gain hands-on experience and observation;
- Offer a minimum 60 hours of unpaid work/exposure to this particular field, with completion of required hours between May 24 and August 20; (this schedule can be very flexible based on the mentor’s availability)
- Offer the student exposure to different aspects and areas of this particular field;
- Incorporate meaningful activities/tasks to provide the student with a well-rounded understanding of the profession;
- Maintain regular contact with the student to ensure progress and build a relationship during the internship;
- Provide a safe and appropriate work environment for the student
Questions? Contact Christian Freberg.