Capital Improvements Goal: $68.25M
As education continues to evolve, so must Ursuline’s physical learning spaces.
By contributing to capital improvements, you are helping to create a 1,000-seat theater, flexible academic spaces, a beautiful new chapel, and more. Together, we will build and renovate spaces where our community can gather, create, collaborate, work, play, and praise.
- Theater to accommodate the entire student body
- Visual & Performing Arts classrooms
- Flexible Learning Spaces for English & Social Studies
- Engineering & Fabrication Labs
- Collaborative & Social Spaces
- Broadcast Studio
- Distributed Dining Space
- Dining Area (photo above)
- Practice Gym & Weight Room
- Administrative Offices
- Volunteer Workspaces
“During my time at Ursuline, I discovered a new sense of confidence I had never experienced before. I was able to express both my interests and concerns, become more socially active, and improve in my academics. I also developed leadership by organizing small private service events throughout the years with my friends. I feel blessed to have found a new voice and outgoing personality within myself thanks to my teachers and peers.”Monica Aguilera
Class of 2020