Ursuline Academy uses an online database called Magnus Health SMR (Student Medical Record). This secure web-based system houses school-related forms, including immunization records, athletic forms, over-the-counter medication forms, consent to treat, and other health forms.
You have continuous access to your child's health record as well as the ability to make updates when needed. There is one account per family but, if necessary, it allows for more than one daughter attending Ursuline.
To access your Magnus Health SMR account:
- Go to https://secure.magnushealthportal.com. Your Ursuline Backpack and Magnus Health username are the same. Upon acceptance to Ursuline, you will be provided a temporary password in an email from Magnus Health.
- View the video tutorial that appears after you have logged in to familiarize yourself with the system.
- In order to complete the enrollment process, a complete and signed immunization record from any physician's office or clinic must be electronically uploaded to your daughter's Magnus account by May 1, 2019.
- Please contact Suzanne Murray (469-232-1832) in the Ursuline Clinic if you have questions prior to the deadline date.
- No religious or conscientious exemptions are accepted.
- Please note some forms can be completed with an electronic signature while other forms require a physical signature or physician's signature.
Please know that because Magnus contains health-related documents and is HIPPA compliant only UA employees who are licensed and certified medical providers have access to this information. Ursuline can only assist you with username information. Contact Shanna Housley for username assistance.
Magnus offers many helpful online tools under the "Need Help?" tab.
- A step-by-step guide
- Live chat
- Magnus Health SMR customer support, call 877-461-6831 or email (email@example.com)