If your daughter plans to participate in UA sports, color guard, cheerleading, or Rangerettes next year, you must complete forms now available on Magnus Health SMR (Student Medical Record). The secure web-based system houses school-related forms, including athletic forms, over-the-counter medication forms, and other health forms.
The information and your signatures MUST be updated and resubmitted every year. Physical forms don't need to be resubmitted until they expire (one year from date of examination).
Please know that only UA employees who are licensed and certified medical providers have access to this information. Coaches are only informed of student contact information and any emergency action plan specific to individual students who have conditions which may warrant it.
Your daughter will not be permitted to try out for a sport unless the athletic forms and her physical examination form are current, submitted online through Magnus Health SMR for review, and has been cleared by the school athletic trainer.
Other things to remember:
- It is required to submit ALL completed forms electronically through Magnus. No paper forms will be accepted. Go to https://secure.magnushealthportal.com. Your Backpack and Magnus Health username are the same.
- Forms are designated for TAPPS sports and non-TAPPS sports. Non-TAPPS sports are Color Guard, Jesuit and Cistercian Cheerleading, Rangerettes, Crew, and Lacrosse.
- Please provide at least one emergency contact who isn't a parent/guardian.
- All forms requiring signatures must have a date next to the signature.
- Upload a signed physical even if Ursuline currently has a copy on file. Ursuline is unable to upload documents to student profiles, so parents must upload a copy of the physical into Magnus. Please make sure the physical has a date of examination.
- Ursuline will host a FREE physical day on 5/4. Orthopedic doctors will perform the physicals. View details.
- If participating in a TAPPS sport, make sure the yes or no boxes are checked for each section and both pages of the TAPPS form are uploaded together.
- Parents need to upload forms they've downloaded into the correct, corresponding section. Please make sure that all pages required for the section upload properly.
- Friday, May 31: All sports (including fall, winter, and spring seasons for 2019-20) due