New Students (incoming freshmen or transfers for the 2019-20 school year):
Parents must set up an account for students to purchase food in the Ursuline cafeteria on My Kid's Spending AFTER August 1, 2019. No cash is accepted, so it is important to ensure your daughter's dining account has been funded before the first day of school. Please note that account set-up takes two days to complete.
Through this secure website you can:
- View a list of food purchases made by your daughter(s)
- Make electronic payments to the account using a credit card or e-check
- See funds posted to the account in 24 hours
- Log into the School Portal, then click on "My Profile"
- Once on your own profile, click on your daughter's name on the right side of the page listed under "Children" to pull up her profile.
- The Student ID will be listed on the top left of the profile page under your daughter's name.
With Sage's focus on fresh food prepared on-site daily, students can choose from a wide selection of healthy options for breakfast and lunch. Highlights include several daily entrées, house-made soups, a full salad bar showcasing fresh produce and house-made composed salads, and vegetarian choices.
Read about Sage's commitment to sustainability.