Mills Uniforms and Academic Outfitters are taking careful precautions. Please see below for information:
We are excited to welcome freshmen and transfer student families to the Ursuline Community! This New Students webpage will provide a place for announcements and information relevant to families of incoming freshmen and transfer students through August.
Ursuline is adapting to our rapidly changing environment and is updating this page frequently.
- Summer Reading (Required by English Department)
- Upcoming New Family Events
- Important Dates and Information
- Transfer Students
- Placement Exams for Incoming Freshmen
- Summer Programs
- Parent Volunteer Information Form
- Athletics and Other Extracurriculars
- Accomodations at Ursuline Academy
- Enrollment, Tuition, and Financial Information
The Mothers Club invites new Ursuline moms to join them for an informative virtual Scoop Session!
Our Mothers Club is a valuable resource for you – for information, for guidance, and for connection – and we want your daughter and your family’s high school experience at Ursuline to be something that goes beyond providing the expected excellent academic education
Attention incoming moms! You will hear from your Mama Bear Mentor between June 26 and June 30.
My BackPack is an important online resource at Ursuline Academy of Dallas.
Incoming parents must set up an account for students to purchase food in the Ursuline cafeteria on My Kid's Spending AFTER August 1, 2020.