"Welcome back to the strangest school year I have ever experienced! I hope your daughters are adjusting well and getting back into the groove of school even in this new format..."
We are excited to welcome freshmen and transfer student families to the Ursuline Community! This New Students webpage will provide a place for announcements and information relevant to families of incoming freshmen and transfer students through August.
Ursuline is adapting to our rapidly changing environment and is updating this page frequently.
- Summer Reading (Required by English Department)
- Upcoming New Family Events
- Important Dates and Information
- Transfer Students
- Placement Exams for Incoming Freshmen
- Summer Programs
- Parent Volunteer Information Form
- Athletics and Other Extracurriculars
- Accomodations at Ursuline Academy
- Enrollment, Tuition, and Financial Information
In consideration of the current health situation, space will be available in the library after school hours at no extra fee. Pre-registration is required.
Please view for tennis updates for Fall 2020.
As you drive through campus, you will notice that big changes are underway!
After many months apart, SAGE looks forward to being together again and serving delicious food.
Schedules are set for the 2020-2021 school year. View guidelines for course changes: