Sign In
+
Print Print E-mail E-mail Share Share

Alumnae Annual Giving

UA ALUMNAE GIVING DAY 9-22
Please join me on Alumnae Giving Day, September 22, and make your gift to The Ursuline Fund count even more for every girl, every day!
 
North Texas Giving Day is an online giving event to raise as much money as possible for North Texas nonprofits on one day: September 22, 2016. By making a gift to Ursuline on this day, you can help the Academy qualify for a portion of the $2.5 million bonus fund pool offered by Communities Foundation of Texas.
 
There are so many reasons to give:
 
• Sisterhood at home and abroad
• Teachers who inspire greatness
• Excellence in academics, athletics, and the arts
• Serviam heritage
• Beautiful, state-of-the-art campus
 
An Ursuline education is a great value, but tuition and fees only cover 87% of the total cost. We are counting on the community – especially our alumnae – to help cover the other 13%.
 
I give not only because Ursuline changed my life, but because I believe in our mission: the total development of the individual student through spiritual formation, intellectual growth, service to others and the building of community.
 
Please visit www.NorthTexasGivingDay.org on September 22, search for Ursuline Academy of Dallas, then click “Donate Now” to make your gift designated for The Ursuline Fund.
 
Thank you for your generous support!
 
Lauren Johnson Housh ‘96

VP Development & President-Elect
Ursuline Academy Alumnae Board
Alumnae Giving Levels
Alumnae Serviam Circle 
$2,500+

Founders: $1,874
 
Brescia: $1,000

Merici: $500

Anniversary: $143
CONTACT US
Christy Frazer
Director of Institutional Advancement
469-232-3584

Michele Snyder
Director of Annual Gifts
469-232-3595

Claire (Blanshard) Webb
Director of Alumnae Relations
469-232-3586
Grad Year: 1997