What is Ravenna?
The Ursuline Academy of Dallas Admissions Department uses Ravenna, a web-based service for online applications for admission. Applicants create Ravenna accounts during the application process. Here are the activities that are part of a Ravenna account:
- Application for Academy admission
- Admission event registration (such as Open House)
- Scheduling applicant interviews
Who Uses Ravenna?
- Each family has one account
- Ravenna accommodates multiple children applying to multiple schools with a single account for an entire family. If you have already created a Ravenna account for another school (and/or child), please use that existing Ravenna account and add our school and/or another child.
To get automated help retrieving or resetting your user name and password, go to the login page of Ravenna and click on "Forgot Your Password?". Then follow on-screen instructions and subsequent instructions you will receive in a password-reset email. If you need additional assistance with your login for Ravenna, contact email@example.com.
Learn More about Ravenna and Academy Admissions