The Parent Board is a volunteer organization of parents and former parents, whose goal is to support the Ursuline community. The Board helps with the school's social and cultural activities, including faculty breakfasts, the annual Thanksgiving lunch, and the end-of-year faculty and staff luncheon.
The organization also sponsors “Cocktails and Conversation,” a social event for parents that occurs by grade level twice a year.
- Sunday, August 18, 2019 — New Family Picnic
- November 6, 2019— Faculty Breakfast
- December 4, 2019 — Faculty Breakfast
- January 8, 2020 — Faculty Breakfast
- Sunday, March 29, 2020 — Grandparents Day
- February 4, 2020 — Faculty Breakfast
- Sunday, April 26, 2020 — New Parent Meet & Greet
- March 11, 2020 — Faculty Breakfast
- April 1, 2020 — Faculty Breakfast
- May 6, 2020 — Faculty Breakfast
Amy Bowers, Peter Brannan, Kelly Cook, Nancy Crume, Kim Hanrahan, Jennifer Hanson, Laura Inkman, Tricia Johnson, Lorraine Keating, Brian Kelly, Holly Kerr, Kevin Keyes, Ashley Lamont, Gerald Louviere, Barb Louviere, Gena Maguire, Amy Mentgen, Beth Montigue, Brian Parro, Michelle Rickman, Susan Risinger, Julie Shannon, April Snider, Mandy Tschoepe, Vickie Velis, and Tandra Whisler
"Volunteering on the Parent Board is an example of the same Serviam spirit, we want to instill in our daughters. To serve others is to do His will, and so it is an honor to be able to give time and talent to Ursuline. We should always try to leave a place better than we found it, and that is my goal as the Parent Board President."
Peter Brannon, Board President