Ursuline has some fierce-speaking French students.
Fifteen students competed at the 55th Texas French Symposium at Plano East High School. The competition included more than 700 students from 35 schools. Ursuline won 4th place in video and earned many other individual awards.
Let's congratulate our winners:
- Senior Sophia Arias: Drama Solo Level 4, 4th place
- Senior Shelby Van Hyfte: Video Director, 4th place
- Junior Sarabeth DeBord: Civilization Level 3, 6th place
- Junior Joann Nguyen: Poetry Level 3, 4th place
- Junior Cecilia O'Brien: Instrumental Solo, 4th place
- Junior Robin Veninga: Dictée level 1, 6th place
- Sophomore Jordan Young: Civilization Level 2, 6th place
Other participants: Juniors Briana Bibanco, Ainsley Koch, Ava Mollabashy, Hope Whitcraft, and Daniela Zevallos, and sophomores Elle Hertzig, Alanna Pellecchia, and Edie Boyter.