UPDATE AS OF MAY 18: In the interest of the health and well-being of our entire community, Ursuline’s Summer School Courses and Workshops in June will continue to be held online as scheduled. DSHS and TEA minimum standard health protocols advise that the in-person school programs permitted under Governor Abbot’s Executive Order of May 18 should only take place if no viable online alternative is available. Ursuline’s robust online learning program allows us to continue delivering an excellent educational experience for students in this alternative format. Those few courses and workshops for which online instruction is not feasible and all June camps will be postponed to July and early August. Considering the fluidity in the current situation, final decisions about July and August events will be made on a rolling basis, to be determined at least two weeks in advance of each program.
Summer Camps and Programs will help your student explore future careers, experience new cultures, or take an online class to fulfill a requirement. Ursuline’s summer program fosters academic and personal growth through diverse courses and enrichment opportunities.
Who can participate?
- Summer Camps: Open to the Ursuline Community.
- There are opportunities available for those in Grades 1-12
- Summer Workshops: Incoming and Current Ursuline Students
Upcoming Important Dates:
- June 4: Virtual Orientation (Virtual Summer Programs Orientation)
- June 5: First Day of Online Summer School
- June 8: First Day of Online Workshops
Questions? Contact the Summer School Office.