Friday, August 16, is the first day of orientation at Ursuline. Below are the dates and times for each grade level. Please enter through the breezeway to the UCPA. Students will not be allowed to enter at the Main School Entrance. Lunch will be provided for Freshmen and Transfer Students on Friday. Transfers need to attend Transfer Orientation plus their grade-level orientation.
Please bring your completed school picture order form, or you can order your pictures online. Student drop-off/pick-up is at the French Family Center Courtyard breezeway located on the east side of campus.
Friday, August 16
Transfer Orientation 8:30 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
Freshman Orientation 8:45 a.m.-3:45 p.m.
Senior Orientation 1:00-4:00 p.m.
- Orientation begins in the UCPA. Ambassadors will direct freshmen from the breezeway to the UCPA. Bring your completed school picture order form, or you can order your pictures online. You'll also take your fob pictures if you haven't done so yet.
- Freshmen: wear your school uniform, including your blazer. Seniors don't need to bring their blazers.
- Bring a pen/pencil. If Transfers or Seniors qualified for a parking space, they will receive their passes.
- Transfer Students will meet other Transfer Students, their Transfer Mentors, and receive their laptops. Transfer Students meet in the Rotunda in the front of school. Transfers should also attend their grade level's orientation. Wear your school uniform. School pictures will be taken during the orientation of your grade level.
- Lunch is provided for Freshmen and Transfer Students.
Monday, August 19
Sophomore Orientation 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
Junior Orientation 1:00-4:00 p.m.