Enhancing Learning & Confidence
The Campaign for Ursuline: Act, Move, Believe, supports a variety of student programming and the facilities they take place in:
- New spaces to perform, gather, and worship in
- A new practice gym and weight room facility to accommodate Athletics teams more flexibly and expand well-being programming
- Exciting features for a state-of-the-art Broadcast Studio
Hear from students on how The Campaign for Ursuline has enriched their Ursuline experience.
- “Not only is the new theater a great addition to all-school worship, but it has also been unifying for our community to be in such a beautiful new space,” said Lauren ‘23.
- “When I walk into one of the new art classrooms, it feels as if my worries have melted away,” said Kaia ‘23. “The encouraging environment allows me to think creatively and dream new ideas into reality.”
- “I’m looking forward to the new workout facility as it will impact both students and athletes,” said Madelyne '24. “It will allow teams to have more space and access to practice their sport."
- “I love that the new Broadcast Studio gives us more ways to personalize the show,” said Ryan ’24. “We have impressive setups that look great on camera and a big window that looks out at East Campus.”
To support Capital Improvements and Student Programming at Ursuline, please consider making a gift to The Campaign for Ursuline: Act, Move, Believe.