To help ease into the carpool line routine, here are a few reminders and clarifications to help move the line along. It will become easier as the year progresses! View campus map.
- The carpool line is one way around the school.
- The carpool line is a single line in the left lane.
- The right lane is for thru traffic only.
Please leave the right lane open for those leaving campus.
- Drop off and pick up is the the left of the median at the freshman (Breezeway) and sophomore (KIVA) entrances .
- The right of the median is for thru traffic only, not parking or pick-up.
- Do not park across from the freshman or sophomore entrances to wait for your student(s). You will need to move forward as the line progresses for carpool.
- Stay in line.
After drop off and pick up, form two lines to exit the campus.
- Left lane turns left onto Walnut Hill.
- Right lane turns right onto Walnut Hill.
- Please follow the Traffic Officer's directions.
- You may exit to Inwood Road (southbound) from the right lane at St. Joseph Hall.
- Avoid cellphone use while in the carpool line (unless you are letting your student(s) know that you are near the pick-up point and to be ready!).
- Be courteous to allow for merging traffic and parkers to exit.
- Be mindful to students walking across the parking lot.
- Watch for student drivers as they back out of parking spaces.
- Consult the Campus Map for traffic flow directions.
Please contact Director of Security Auggie Trevino for questions.