Join the UA Summer Book Club! Enjoy reading our teacher selections or, for a taste of the Ursuline experience, join an online forum, and participate in discussion questions that current students will be answering this fall. The forums will be moderated by two members of the English Department: Dr. Corby Baxter (World Literature Honors and English IV) and Mr. Frank Barouth (AP Literature and English IV).
Dr. Corby Baxter will moderate an online forum from July 15-19 based on the below books:
- Invisible Cities by Italo Calvino
- Original Folk and Fairy Tales of hte Brothers Grimm: The Complete First Edition, trans. Jack Zipes
- Labyrinths by Jorge Luis Borges
- Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll
Mr. Frank Barouth will moderate an online forum from July 8-12 based on the below books:
- A Room of One's Own by Virginia Wolfe
- Metamorphosis by Franz Kafka
- Like Water for Chocolate by Laura Esquivel
Check back on this page for links to the forums when they open.
Questions? Contact the Alumnae Office.