Please join the Ursuline Professional Women's Network and the Jesuit Alumni Association for an evening of networking. The event is $15 per person and includes drinks and appetizers.
Wednesday, February 27, from 6:00 - 8:00 p.m.
Jesuit Terry Center Foyer
12345 Inwood Road
Clean out your closet and help us make a difference by bringing and donating your new and/or gently used business clothes. Clothing will be donated to Dress for Success and Fit2Hire. Please be sure all items are freshly dry-cleaned/laundered, ironed, and suitable for wearing to a job interview and work. Clothing racks will be available to hang garments on if needed.
- Interview appropriate suits
- Interview appropriate blouses and button-ups
- Dress or casual long sleeve or short sleeve shirts
- Professional separates including blouses, slacks, skirts, dresses, blazers, and jackets
- Work appropriate shoes (dress shoes, tennis shoes, or work boots)
- Jewelry and scarves
- Ties and belts
- Handbags (briefcases, portfolios or work appropriate handbag)
About the organizations:
- Dress for Success empowers women to achieve economic independence by providing a network of support, professional attire and the development tools to help women thrive in work and in life.
- Fit2Hire is designed to provide college students access to professional attire for job hunting, interviewing, and professional networking opportunities.