Tuition & Financial Aid
In 2020-2021, Ursuline will grant more than $1.4 million in financial assistance and merit awards to 192 students, approximately 23% of the student body.
- How are financial assistance decisions made?
- How am I assured that my application is handled in a confidential manner?
- What is the maximum amount of financial assistance awarded?
- If my family's financial situation changes during the year, can I apply for financial assistance, or do I have to wait for the following year?
- If parents are divorced or separated, do both parents need to apply for financial assistance?
- When is the financial assistance award applied to my account?
- Are financial assistance awards automatically renewed annually?
- What if my tax return does not agree with the information provided to FACTS?