Welcome to Summer School 2020! Ursuline’s summer program fosters academic and personal growth through diverse courses and enrichment opportunities. Students can fulfill requirements, experience new cultures, and prepare for college years and future professions.
- Feb. 11 - Current Student course requests open
- March 23 - New Student course requests open
- June 1 - Last day to add/drop credit classes and June Workshops
- June 4 - New Students Summer School Orientation, Macroeconomics and Government classes begin
- June 5 - All other Summer School classes begin
- June 15 - Last day to add/drop August Back-to-School Workshops
- June 8 -12 - Workshop Week 1
- June 15 – 19 - Workshop Week 2
- June 22 – 26 - Workshop Week 3
- June 25 - Last day of credit courses
- August 3-6 - Back-to-School Workshops
Downloads and Links
- Laptop Rollout Assignments
- Register for Summer School and Summer Camps
- Summer 2020 Courses for Classes of 2021-23
- Summer 2020 Courses for Class of 2024
- Summer School 2020 FAQ
- Summer Programs 2020 Course Requests Directions
- Summer School Book List
What types of classes are offered?
- Summer Credit Courses: ½ credit courses in an accelerated format. June 4 or 5 - 25, 2020.
- Summer Experiential Learning Courses: Unique credit courses that blend academics with travel or work experience. See each course description for its important dates.
- Summer Workshops: Short, non-credit courses that prepare students for a successful school year. June 8 - 12, 15 - 19, and 22 - 26; August 3 - 6, 2020.
- Summer Online Credit Courses: Online courses in an accelerated format offered through OneSchoolhouse for Ursuline credit. Dates to be determined in January 2020.
If you have any further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.