Welcome to Summer School 2019! Ursuline’s summer program fosters academic and personal growth through diverse courses and enrichment opportunities. Students can fulfill requirements, experience new cultures, and prepare for college years and future professions.
- February 12 – May 10, 2019 — June Summer Workshop Requests
- February 12 - June 10, 2019 — August Back-to-School Workshop Requests
- April 25 – 30, 2019 — Course Requests for new students
- June 6, 2019 — New Students Summer School Orientation and Laptop Rollout
- June 6 – 27, 2019 — Macroeconomics & Government courses
- June 7 – 27, 2019 — All other Summer Credit Courses and Summer Freshman Courses
- June 10 – 14, 2019 — June Summer Workshops
- August 5 - 9, 2019 — August Back-to-School Workshops
Downloads and Links
- Register for Summer School and Summer Camps
- Summer 2019 Courses for Classes of 2020-22
- Summer 2019 Courses for Class of 2023
- Summer School 2019 FAQ
- Summer Programs 2019 Course Requests Directions
What types of classes are offered?
- Summer Credit Courses: Traditional or blended (on campus and online) ½ credit courses in an accelerated format
- Summer Experiential Learning Courses: Unique credit courses that blend academics with travel or work experience
- Summer Workshops: Short, non-credit courses that prepare students for a successful school year
- Summer Freshman Courses: Non-credit courses that prepare new students for a successful first year at Ursuline
- Summer Online Credit Courses: Online courses in an accelerated format offered through OneSchoolhouse for Ursuline credit
If you have any further questions, contact Director of Auxiliary Programs Amy Gilchrist or Assistant Director of Summer School Estela Ayala at 469-232-1800 or firstname.lastname@example.org.