Welcome to Summer School 2018! Ursuline’s summer program fosters academic and personal growth through diverse courses and enrichment opportunities. Students can fulfill requirements, experience new cultures, and prepare for college years and future professions.
What types of classes are offered?
- Credit Courses: Traditional courses for credit taught on campus or online in an accelerated format
- Experiential Learning Courses: Unique credit courses that blend on-campus learning and academic travel experiences
- Enrichment Courses: Non-credit courses that prepare students for advanced coursework or careers
- Incoming Freshman Courses: Non-credit courses designed to give new students a head start
- Online Courses: Classes in an accelerated format offered online through One Schoolhouse for Ursuline credit
If you have any further questions, contact Director of Summer School Amy Gilchrist or Assistant Director of Summer School Estela Ayala at 469-232-1800 or firstname.lastname@example.org.