Welcome to Summer School 2019! Ursuline’s summer program fosters academic and personal growth through diverse courses and enrichment opportunities. Students can fulfill requirements, experience new cultures, and prepare for college years and future professions.
- June 1 — Last day to add or drop June Summer School classes and Workshops
- June 6 — New Students Summer School Orientation and Laptop Rollout; Macroeconomics and U.S. Government classes begin
- June 7 — All other Summer School classes begin
- June 10 — Last day to request August Back-to-School Workshops
- June 10-14 — June Summer Workshops
- June 27 — All Summer School courses end
- August 5-9 — August Back-to-School Workshops
Downloads and Links
- Laptop Rollout Assignments
- Register for Summer School and Summer Camps
- Summer 2019 Courses for Classes of 2020-22
- Summer 2019 Courses for Class of 2023
- Summer School 2019 FAQ
- Summer Programs 2019 Course Requests Directions
- Summer School Book List
What types of classes are offered?
- Summer Credit Courses: Traditional or blended (on campus and online) ½ credit courses in an accelerated format
- Summer Experiential Learning Courses: Unique credit courses that blend academics with travel or work experience
- Summer Workshops: Short, non-credit courses that prepare students for a successful school year
- Summer Freshman Courses: Non-credit courses that prepare new students for a successful first year at Ursuline
- Summer Online Credit Courses: Online courses in an accelerated format offered through OneSchoolhouse for Ursuline credit
If you have any further questions, contact Director of Auxiliary Programs Amy Gilchrist or Assistant Director of Summer School Estela Ayala at 469-232-1800 or firstname.lastname@example.org.