The world is truly an Ursuline student's classroom during the summer. Students can fulfill requirements, experience new cultures, and prepare for future professions.
Summer School Academic & Enrichment Courses (All UA Grade Levels)
Ursuline’s summer program fosters academic and personal growth through diverse courses and enrichment opportunities.
What types of classes are offered?
- Summer Credit Courses: Traditional or blended (on campus and online) ½ credit courses in an accelerated format
- Summer Experiential Learning Courses: Unique credit courses that blend academics with travel or work experience
- Summer Workshops: Short, non-credit courses that prepare students for a successful school year
- Summer Freshman Courses: Non-credit courses that prepare new students for a successful first year at Ursuline
- Summer Online Credit Courses: Online courses in an accelerated format offered through OneSchoolhouse for Ursuline credit
Global Leadership and Service Opportunities (All UA Grade Levels)
Ursuline educates global leaders through active service, intellectual enrichment, co-curricular programs (locally and abroad), sister school relationships, and other partnerships.
Through educational and cultural exchanges, Ursuline students travel and meet friends worldwide as well as host visiting Sister School students. Mission and Heritage experiences are offered by Ursuline, Ursuline Educational Services, and the Diocese of Dallas, and Global Studies programs allow students to earn academic credits and participate in excursions and cultural activities.
Summer Athletic Camps (Grades 3 - 8 Plus All UA Grade Levels)
Athletic Camps are offered in a number of sports, including Basketball, Crew, Soccer, Softball, and Volleyball. Most camps are geared toward current and incoming Ursuline students, but some are open to younger, non-Ursuline students.
Summer Internship Program (Rising UA Seniors)
The Ursuline Summer Internship Program is designed to provide rising senior Ursuline students with career awareness, personal development, professional mentoring, and exposure to fields of interest through summer internships with local professionals.