Thanks for joining us this summer! Stay tuned for Summer 2020 activities, important dates below:
- February 11-14, 2020 – Summer School Course Requests for current students
- June 4, 2020 – Summer School Orientation, first day of Senior Summer School courses
- June 5, 2020 – First day of all other Summer School courses
- June 25, 2020 – Last day of Summer School courses
Ready for a fun one-of-a-kind summer experience? Explore future careers, experience new cultures, or take an online class to fulfill a requirement.
Our opportunities aren’t limited to Ursuline students. Sharpen your sports skills or use STEM courses to better the planet in our new STEM Adventure Camp, exclusively for middle school girls.
Summer School Academic & Enrichment Courses (All UA Grade Levels)
Ursuline’s summer program fosters academic and personal growth through diverse courses and enrichment opportunities. Course requests open February 11.
What types of classes are offered?
- Summer Credit Courses: Traditional or blended (on campus and online) ½ credit courses in an accelerated format
- Summer Experiential Learning Courses: Unique credit courses that blend academics with travel or work experience
- Summer Workshops: Short, non-credit courses that prepare students for a successful school year
- Summer Freshman Courses: Non-credit courses that prepare new students for a successful first year at Ursuline
- Summer Online Credit Courses: Online courses in an accelerated format offered through OneSchoolhouse for Ursuline credit
STEM Adventure Camp (Grades 7 - 8)
Using biology, chemistry, math, and engineering design, girls explore how to make our planet a cleaner, healthier place to live. Curriculum is created by the Boston Science Museum and endorsed by the University of Notre Dame Center for STEM Education. The camp is June 10-14. Registration opens February 11.
Summer Athletic Camps (Grades 1 - 10)
Athletic Camps are offered in a number of sports, including Basketball, Soccer, Softball, Rowing, and Volleyball. Camps are available for current and incoming Ursuline students, and younger, non-Ursuline students. Registration opens February 11.
Global Leadership and Service Opportunities (All UA Grade Levels)
Ursuline educates global leaders through active service, intellectual enrichment, co-curricular programs (locally and abroad), sister school relationships, and other partnerships.
Through educational and cultural exchanges, Ursuline students travel and meet friends worldwide as well as host visiting Sister School students. Mission and Heritage experiences are offered by Ursuline, Ursuline Educational Services, and the Diocese of Dallas, and Global Studies programs allow students to earn academic credits and participate in excursions and cultural activities.
Summer Internship Program (Rising UA Seniors)
The Ursuline Summer Internship Program is designed to provide rising senior Ursuline students with career awareness, personal development, professional mentoring, and exposure to fields of interest through summer internships with local professionals.