The Board of Trustees at Ursuline Academy of Dallas has launched a search for the next President.
The most important responsibility of the Board of Trustees is to ensure continuity and strength of impactful, mission focused leadership. As we move forward with plans to select the next President, we want to assure every member of the Ursuline Dallas community that our process will be thoughtful and thorough. The Board will form a committee to manage the process and review and evaluate candidates, internal and external to Ursuline. This committee will be supported by a professional consultant retained by the Board.
The Board of Trustees is grateful to the following individuals who have agreed to serve on the committee to direct the search for the next President.
Committee members are all active leaders in the Dallas Catholic community; more about each member and their association with Ursuline is highlighted below:
- What are the roles of the Search Committee and the Committee Chair?
- What is the role of the Board of Trustees in the President Search?
- What is the role of the current President, Gretchen Kane, in the search process?
- What is the role of the search firm, Carney, Sandoe and Associates?
- What role does the community play in the search for the next President?
- Who makes the hiring decision?
- How to communicate with the Search Committee?