Ursuline is Mask Optional
- We continue to encourage any students to consider being vaccinated if they have not yet done so.
- We will continue to actively monitor transmission and positive cases in our community and will revisit this decision if numbers increase.
- Masks may be required following long breaks if status of the pandemic in our area makes it prudent to do so.
- As a reminder, our quarantine and isolation protocols still stand. View CDC Guidelines.
Thank you for your support in maintaining the health and safety of our school community.
Any illness should be reported on School Pass or by emailing email@example.com. Students who have a positive COVID-19 test (regardless of vaccination status) will be required to quarantine for five (5) full days from the onset of symptoms. The date of onset of symptoms or if no symptoms on the test date is day 0. Notify the nurse of any positive COVID-19 cases at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. A copy of a negative rapid antigen or PCR test may be requested prior to returning to campus or school activities.
To prevent the spread of any illness including COVID-19, please do not send your daughter to school if she is ill or experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- Temperature of 100.0 degrees Fahrenheit or higher/chills
- Sore throat or scratchy throat (not caused by seasonal allergies)
- Cough (for students with chronic cough due to allergies or asthma, a change in their cough from baseline)
- Difficulty breathing (for students with asthma, a change from their baseline breathing)
- Diarrhea or vomiting
- New onset of severe headache, especially with a fever
- Loss of taste or smell
- Congestion or runny nose
Students, regardless of vaccination status, are no longer required to quarantine if they have been exposed to a positive case of COVID-19. They should monitor for symptoms and will need to isolate based on symptoms or a positive test confirming COVID-19.
Please continue to monitor your student’s health and test when COVID-19 symptoms develop.
COVID-19 vaccinations are strongly encouraged for all students but are not required for attendance at Ursuline. However, COVID-19 vaccinations may be required to participate in some school activities, such as service opportunities or other optional activities. If your student has received the COVID-19 vaccinations and you wish to upload the records to her Magnus account, we encourage you to do so.