The COVID-19 vaccine has now been added as an optional immunization to the Magnus Student Health records section.
COVID-19 information for summer programs 2021
Ursuline Academy provides the following report of current campus impact from the COVID-19 virus.
The battle against the spread of COVID-19 is still evolving, so we continue to monitor local, state, and federal developments daily, and we are prepared to adjust operations as may be needed. These challenging times absolutely demand the best of all of us, acting in the spirit and tradition of Ursuline Academy to successfully respond to change.
Please know that our most essential partnership is with you, the members of our Ursuline community. We urge our students and families to follow the CDC guidelines, when on campus and off, as well as local, state, and federal recommendations. We know you will encourage your daughters and family members to act responsibly, and to take care of one another.
COVID-19 Information Update for Summer Programs 2021:
Our first responsibility is to always try to protect our entire Ursuline community by following best practices to mitigate the spread of COVID-19.
- CHOOSING SAFER ACTIVITIES: View an infographic from the CDC.
- PHYSICAL DISTANCING: The CDC recommends that schools continue to use the current COVID-19 prevention strategies including masking and maintaining a distance of at least 3 feet in classroom settings. Ursuline classrooms meet this requirement in almost all cases.
- MASK WEARING: Mask wearing will continue to be required on campus indoors. Mask wearing will be optional for outdoor activities.
- QUARANTINE TIMELINES: At this time, we have made no changes to the quarantine timelines. Learn more.
- QUARANTINE EXEMPTIONS: Those requesting an exemption from the required 14-day quarantine will be required to provide Ursuline with certain documents. Learn more.
- REPORTING: If your daughter has any COVID-19 symptoms or has had a possible exposure to COVID-19, we ask that you alert the Summer Programs Office immediately.