- For the latest COVID-19 information and general policies, please follow the guidance of the CDC, County Health Department, or your healthcare provider.
- COVID-19 vaccinations are strongly encouraged for all students but are not required for attendance at Ursuline.
- However, COVID-19 vaccinations may be required to participate in some school activities, such as service opportunities or other optional activities including global travel.
- When your student receives any COVID-19 vaccinations you may wish to upload the records to her Magnus account.
- For all Student Illness and Health Service policies please refer to the 2023-2024 Parent-Student Handbook, pages 51-53.
- Stay home and isolate away from others for at least five full days from first day of symptoms, the first day of symptoms is Day 0.
- You may return to Ursuline after the five full days of isolation if you have been fever free for 24 hours without the use of any fever reducing medications and your symptoms are resolved or greatly improved.
- We ask that all student cases of COVID-19 be reported to the Attendance Office on School Pass or by email.
- When you report the COVID-19 illness absence to attendance, please provide the estimated date of return to campus according to the CDC Isolation Guidance. If this date changes and more time is needed for recovery, please report on school pass as you would for any illness absence.
As always please email School Nurse Susie Murray if you have any questions or concerns.
“Have hope and a firm faith in God who will help you in everything.”
- St. Angela Merici