Ursuline Academy of Dallas is seeking a theology teacher. The ideal candidate will possess the following:
• sustained teaching experience and in-depth knowledge of subject matter
• a commitment to accompanying students along their journeys of faith and forming intentional disciples
• a positive, professional, collaborative work style
• the ability to educate in an engaging manner
• an enthusiasm for collaboration and participation in a community of learners who are excited to grow and engage in giving and receiving feedback
• the dedication to ensure the spirit and life of the school mission
We seek candidates who embrace learner-driven pedagogy and approach work with curiosity and flexibility.
In addition to classroom responsibilities, full-time teachers at Ursuline Academy serve as advisors and enjoy a commitment to non-academic student activities such as moderating clubs, chaperoning events, and supervising students. Teachers enthusiastically pursue professional development opportunities as they join a Catholic, independent school culture.
Teaching experience in a Catholic and/or independent school and/or all girls' environment and the ability to teach other subjects is strongly preferred.
Founded in 1874, Ursuline Academy of Dallas is an independent Catholic, college preparatory school for young women sponsored by the Ursuline Sisters. The mission of Ursuline Academy is the total development of the individual student through spiritual formation, intellectual growth, service to others, and building of community.
Contact: Interested applicants should download the Employment Application and Background Check forms, and then email the completed forms along with a resume, letters of reference, cover letter and transcripts of undergraduate or graduate work to: