Ursuline Academy of Dallas seeks talented, qualified educators who wish to serve as substitute teachers for the school year 2017-18. Preference is given to candidates with teaching experience. Successful applicants must pass an interview and background check. Once selected, substitutes are placed on the school's substitute list and called whenever there is an opening.
Substitutes provide supervision and instruction to students on an as-needed basis. Generally, lesson plans are provided by the school to meet the needs of a class period.
- Bachelor's degree in education, Master's preferred
- A minimum of one year of teaching experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Commitment to high ethical professional standards
- Collegial, enthusiastic, and engaging