Maintains campus safety and security. Helps to promote a very positive environment for students, parents, and employees. Must be willing to go the extra mile to help anyone and everyone on campus.
Safety and Security member Job Duties:
- 30-hour work week – 3pm-9pm – Monday thru Friday
- Complete work orders.
- Provide basic maintenance on camera equipment.
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- Obtains help by sounding alarms and being an active participant in emergency situations.
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; reporting trespassers.
- Controls campus traffic by directing drivers.
- Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities.
- Maintains organization's stability and reputation by complying with policies and procedures.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Must be computer literate on multiple Windows platforms.
Skills and Qualifications:
Self-motivated, Lifting, Surveillance Skills, Deals with Uncertainty, Judgment, Objectivity, Dependability, Emotional Control, Integrity, Safety Management, Professionalism, Reporting Skills, CPR, AED. Customer Service skills are a must.
If interested, please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org