Ursuline Academy of Dallas is seeking a full-time Accounts Payable Coordinator. The ideal candidate will possess:
• Setup/maintain master vendor file in Senior Systems (SS)
• Processing of vendor invoices and credit card statements in SS Accounts Payable
• Posting of employee expense reimbursements in SS General Ledger
• Process weekly vendor checks in SS Accounts Payable
• File/maintain paid vendor invoices.
• Filing of paid accounts payable invoices
• Prepare sales tax reports and 1099 miscellaneous forms.
• Correspond with the Treasurers for the Mother's Club, Dad's Club, Parents Association and Mardi Gras volunteers in processing payments and sending monthly activity reports.
• Quarterly reconciliation of select general ledger accounts.
• Covering front desk in absence of receptionist
• Assist in preparing audit workpapers.
• Other duties as assigned.
SKILLS TO PERFORM JOB
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
• Excellent communication and written skills
• Experience with Senior Systems software desirable
Founded in 1874, Ursuline Academy of Dallas is an independent Catholic, college preparatory school for young women sponsored by the Ursuline Sisters. The mission of Ursuline Academy is the total development of the individual student through spiritual formation, intellectual growth, service to others, and building of community.
Contact: Interested applicants should download the Employment Application, Background Check, and Pre-Employment Affidavit forms from www.ursulinedallas.org/about/careers. Email the completed forms along with a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.