Menu

The Ursuline Fund

How Your Gift Counts

Tuition and fees alone don’t cover the entire cost of an Ursuline education. At Ursuline, tuition and fees represent 87 percent of the actual cost of education for each girl. The Ursuline Fund helps supply the remaining 13 percent. Watch this video to learn how your gift counts:

Give Online