The Dads Club is a volunteer organization of fathers of Ursuline students and graduates, whose goal is to promote father/daughter interaction through community service, social events, and Ursuline community support. It's a unique and fulfilling way to share in our daughters' Ursuline experience, while joining in fellowship with other fathers of current and past Ursuline students.
Dads Club Participation
Notification of upcoming events will be sent via email and Quicklinks as the dates approach. The organization sponsors a full slate of activities throughout the year, including the following planned events:
- Meeting and serving new families at the Meet & Greet
- Serving a dad-prepared breakfast for seniors on the first day of school
- Joining with our daughters on a large-scale community service project
- Installing the campus Christmas lights and decorations
- Serving dinner at the Grandparent event
- Cooking for the graduation practice lunch for seniors
- Assisting with parking, seating, and logistics on Graduation Day
- Various dad/daughter sporting events and other memorable outings
Dads Club Board
The Dads Club Board meets once a month to plan volunteer events and dad/daughter activities. Each year, the Board adds members who would like to lead one or more of the events.
Dads Club Mission
The mission of the Dads Club of Ursuline Academy of Dallas:
To support and promote the relationships between the Dads and their daughters.
To support and promote the relationship between the Dads and the Academy.
To support and promote the relationship among the Dads of the Academy.
Please join President Gretchen Kane and Principal Andrea Shurley at our Annual Dads Club Meeting.