Summer School 2017
Ursuline’s summer program fosters academic and personal growth through diverse courses and enrichment opportunities. Students can fulfill requirements, experience new cultures and prepare for college years and future professions.
What types of classes are offered?
- Credit Courses: Traditional courses in an accelerated format
- Experiential Learning: Blends campus learning with academic travel
- Enrichment Courses: Non-credit courses for college and career prep
- Incoming Freshman Courses: Non-credit courses for a headstart
Downloads & Links
- Detailed Overview of Summer School Procedures & Policies
- Carpool and Parking Map
- Summer School Schedules on My BackPack
- Summer School/Frosh Start 2017 Book List
- Summer School Student Handbook Addendum
- Student Handbook
- Summer Laptop Repair Procedures
- Summer 2017 Course Compendium
- Summer School 2017 Class Compendium: Freshman
- Summer School 2017 FAQs
- Frosh Start 2017 FAQs
- Freshman Summer School 2017 FAQs
Summer School Office Hours and Contact Information
Our office is located in the French Family Center (FFC) and will be open 8:30 a.m. – 4:15 p.m., June 7 – 28. If you have any further questions, contact Director of Summer School Amy Gilchrist or Assistant Director of Summer School Estela Ayala at 469-232-1800 or email@example.com.